FAQ

current location:   FAQ

What’s Your Payment Term? How Long It Takes To Delivery?

2018/01/25
share it :

We accept T/T and L/C, 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.

Our average Production time is 25 Working days after receiving the deposit for normal products production, but we always prepare stock to reach 7 days delivery for hot pixel pitch.

terry.z@esdled.com
cneisign
+31 887700940